Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9371) server crash cvs-20040712

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9371) server crash cvs-20040712
From: "User Eugene" <eugene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:14:53 -0700

maybe it would be good to include a version number in the saved gamefiles and
then new civ-versions could detect incompatibilities and stop loading

or better, fix the incompatibilities if possible

now ill compile the 16-jul version with taht workers.diff patch and lets see if
it works...

because i have my saved game on my hdd i see no reson for downloading and
testing bother versions i submitted here...

but still,the crash is real... i hope it goes away automagically with that
workers.diff...

Eugene