Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9371) server crash cvs-20040712

To: eugene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9371) server crash cvs-20040712
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:34:22 -0700

after i analyzed the situation further i guess my savefile may be corrupt?

when i work around the nullpointer i see some strange changes to my
game... instead of heaving hight tech units defending my cities i only
have horses...

this is the 2nd time such a thing happens... i save a game, update
freeciv zu cvs and then when i reload unit-mapping is changed...

and the update isnt over long time period... the difference between
saving and cvsupping/loading is about 10 to 20 days or so...

so maybe this bug is related to the cvs update and loading an old game
now incompatible... ?!