Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8718) another bug with ocean cities

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8718) another bug with ocean cities
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:32:46 -0700

When transforming land to ocean, we should allow units to be moved to
nearby cities as well as nearby land.  These cities may be in the ocean,
of course.  It may be necessary to check if the unit is F_MARINES.

In both cases however if there is already a city here we need not move
units at all.  Of course rules elsewhere probably prevent transforming
tiles with cities on them into ocean.

jason