Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Searching for people working on the ai client side

To: Raimar Falke <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Searching for people working on the ai client side
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:11:54 +0100 (CET)

> I was and am thinking about it. My current design is in
> doc/README.agents. The idea is that you divide the AI tasks and create
> a hierarchy of agents.

I see. I didn't know anything about that hierarchy. Anyway, I think that
the idea I got about the client interface is correct. Please, take a
look at the attached document and tell me if we're talking about the
same thing.

Now I'm studing the project to determine the changes that are to be
made, so I'll write some docs... which is the preferred format?,
OpenOffice.org or LaTeX?

Regards,

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid