Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7408) unit_list_size(&ptile->units) == 0 Again (Se

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7408) unit_list_size(&ptile->units) == 0 Again (Sea barbarians)
From: "mateusz stefek" <matusik_s@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:28:30 -0800

On 2004.02.18 16:24, Jason Short wrote

> >>It would be very hard because shared vision is transitive and alliance is
> >>not equivalent to shared vision in this case. (Transported units are shown
> >>when players are allied, not when they share vision)
> >>

> > Not so hard. Patch attached.
>
> What if shared vision is lost at the same time?  Is this possible?

In this case, shared vision would remove units which we lost contact with
because of shared vision(We cannot see the tile). And remove_allied_visibility
would remove units in transports(and cities) on tiles which we could still see.
If alliance is canceled first remove_allied_visibility would remove units in
transports. And remove_shared_vision on tiles which we cannot see.
--
mateusz