Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7387) Unified overview broke win32 client

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7387) Unified overview broke win32 client
From: "James Canete" <use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:25:56 -0800

> [jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Sun Feb 08 00:29:38 2004]:
> Note that you can put an (origin_x, origin_y, width, height) into the
> canvas store.  Thus the "canvas store" can be just a small rectangle on
> a larger window.

Done.  Stripped out the overview window stuff.  Also added a little bit
of clipping code to gui_copy_canvas(), but it's incomplete and probably
unnecessary.  Here's version 5.

> Giving the overview its own window is probably a good idea, but I'd
> suggest it be done separately.

Ok, I'll submit it as a different patch later.

Incidentally, should the canvas_store_*() and gui_copy_canvas()
functions be in client/gui-win32/graphics.c?  Since struct canvas_store
is declared in client/gui-win32/graphics.h?  Though that'd probably
create some sort of client/graphics_common.h file.

-James Canete