[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6721) Extended topologies/ Zero speed down Server,

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6721) Extended topologies/ Zero speed down Server, Xaw and gtk -t trident Finals
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 05:53:27 -0800

Le sam 03/01/2004 à 14:24, andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Marcelo Burda wrote:
> > TODO Xaw client : ABSOLUTLY NOTING
> > send bugs!!!
>
> I tested you patch on the xaw-client, and got some problems with
> rendering. See the attached screenshot.
this is not a problem but a feature, this light shaded zone is reversed,
(probably a can make a best shade sprite ) if you clic there all the
canvas is reversed and you are center in the new possition, the light
shaded zone change, and the overview is reversed
all cities in the city view are reversed too.
if you play a game; the image of your unit in the shaded zone are
reversed then if you see a shaded unit the keyboard is reversed. you
need see the no shaded unit to are well oriented in keyboard usage.
This is difficult to undestand at begin but if you play one time that
become easy.

>  Andreas Røsdal
Marcelo, thx