[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6721) Extended topologies/ Zero speed down Server, Xaw

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6721) Extended topologies/ Zero speed down Server, Xaw and gtk -t trident Finals
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:20:38 -0800

Hi,
I am working from 3 mount in it, Now it is finished (no iso view),
Comment are wellcome.

Actually a am not working in iso views, Mobius is playable in iso view
in gtk 1 client(Mobius not need reverse canvas or tiles).

Marcelo

TODO SERVER : ABSOLUTLY NOTING

TODO Xaw client : ABSOLUTLY NOTING

TODO GTK1 client (-t trident) : ABSOLUTLY NOTING

TODO GTK1 isoview:
add light fog of reverse
add reverse canvas soupport
add reverse canvas overview support
add reverse canvas and reverse tiles cityview support

TODO others client:
All

LAST CHANGES:
add overview support for autoreverse canvas in xaw and gtk -t trident
add reverse canvas and tile in city gtk -t trident
final tuning of all generators
size variable is no more in log unit, but in 2000 tiles units
set size 2 (the default) is a 4000 tiles maps (log unit was a bad idea)

No forget to insert my tiles.png in data/trident fileset directory

Use the xaw client or "civ -t trident" (gtk1)

a view of real Earth in the scenario:
./ser -f data/scenario/WorldQuincuncial_100xx2_mburda_v0.41.sav

send bugs!!!