[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fixing ICS (simply)

To: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fixing ICS (simply)
From: Mark Metson <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:28:09 -0400 (AST)

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> Yes but buying buildings for 30+ cities is boring.  Too many
> mouseclicks.  Cranking out military units early and often gets the world
> conquest job done faster.

I guess I've never been much interested in world conquest, I like building
stuff, if I do that right then eventually conquering the world is trivial
and actually usually somewhat boring. Presently I always find that once I
start building factories I jump to number one in the world for production,
maybe if the AIs would build some factories they might present more of a
challenge, or maybe that would just give me an actual reason to bother
going out and grabbing their cities - whichever ones seem likely to
contain factories.

-MarkM-

--
Got a website? Get 10,000+ hits a day FREE...
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/10000hits/