[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [SPAM] Re: (PR#7021) fighting ICS

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [SPAM] Re: (PR#7021) fighting ICS
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 01:56:38 -0800

From: raven@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:raven@xxxxxxxxx]

> >Civ3 also distinguishes between Settlers and Workers.
> However, the idea of requiring 2 pop to produce a city of 1
> pop is insipid.  Please don't spend your time on how to piss
> off all the Civ/SMAC fans out there.
> >

> Nice adjective, but I'm a 10 year civ addict and love the idea of
> settlers costing 2 pop and making 1 pop cities.
>
> I -like- tweaking what Arnstein likes to call
> "petty" details of the game.

This kind of tweak is what gets your rocks off?  Isn't the game boring enough
for you as it is?  It takes too damn long, this is just going to make it take
longer.  Please, find a bigger fish to fry.  Something more ambitious and
interesting.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.