[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6978) A New Intro Graphic?

To: bhuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6978) A New Intro Graphic?
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:05:04 -0800

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 01:53:38PM -0800, Guest wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Attached is a proposed design of a new intro.xpm,
>
> Please let me know if this design will be considered or could be enhanced.
>
> Bill.

I like it. I'm especially interrested in a "Freeciv Style". The GTK
clients could be using themes/skin. But so far nobody made any. Also
the SDL client
(http://www.freeciv.org/screenshots/1.14.1/rb-sdl/sdl1.png) has a
style. But this style isn't ... isn't ... very unique. There is not
much recognition value except for the buttons.

Bill, could draw/change a screenshot (take the one from above) to use
your style. So far we saw windows/areas with the the blue corners and
lists. But I'm sure you will also come up with a design for the
buttons.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  The Software is not designed or licensed for use in on-line control