[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6906) Windows Nov 17 last remaining enemy unit

To: vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6906) Windows Nov 17 last remaining enemy unit
From: "ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:01:20 -0800

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 02:31:18AM -0800, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> I killed the Irish immediately.  I whacked their first city with a
> horseman, and then whacked their second wagon.  All the Irish had left
> was their starting Explorer.  The Irish did not die at this point, they
> persisted, even though they had no ability to create a city.
>
> Other civilizations allied with the Irish, and then one by one all went
> to war with me, because I had been at war with the Irish!
>
> Bug or feature?

Feature.
You don't need a unit which can create a city, attack a city (military
or diplomacy) to win a game. (Or having a city)

a) Enter a hut and get a city or settler.
b) Get a city with a diplomatic pact.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jb: people are stupid, they don't want to learn.