[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6906) Windows Nov 17 last remaining enemy unit

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6906) Windows Nov 17 last remaining enemy unit
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:31:18 -0800

I killed the Irish immediately.  I whacked their first city with a
horseman, and then whacked their second wagon.  All the Irish had left
was their starting Explorer.  The Irish did not die at this point, they
persisted, even though they had no ability to create a city.

Other civilizations allied with the Irish, and then one by one all went
to war with me, because I had been at war with the Irish!

Bug or feature?

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.