[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6905) Windows Nov 17 city tile production bug

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6905) Windows Nov 17 city tile production bug
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:27:06 -0800

Using the freeciv-win-CVS-Nov-17.zip release, I usually cannot adjust a
city's tile production.  Clicking on tiles does not turn their
production on/off.  Also the algorithm is "money first," which means my
cities don't tend to grow.  This is a particularly unfortunate choice at
game start, it amounts to a death sentence.

At one point I *was* able to click on the resource tile of the city
itself, and this turned off all city tile production.  But I could only
toggle everything all-or-nothing.  Also I couldn't do this in general.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.