[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6906) Windows Nov 17 last remaining enemy unit

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6906) Windows Nov 17 last remaining enemy unit
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:19:09 -0800

I had bad experiences a few weeks ago trying to get a working Windows build
environment going.  I've concluded that MinGW sux rocks.  Haven't tried Cygwin.
 What are you writing your diplomatic AIs in?  If you were using Python, I'd
take a go at it.  But I ain't gonna do plain old C.

I'm currently looking at adding Python support to Xconq, for AI and game design
purposes.

Cheers,
Brandon