Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Possible confounding of ability to see troops in field pro

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Possible confounding of ability to see troops in field problem
From: Mark Metson <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:28:03 -0300 (ADT)

It occurs to me that possibly the problem with the units display showing
the wong info might be confounding my attempt to check whether the city a
troop in the field is claimed to come from is unhappy on acocunt of the
troop being in the field. Maybe some of the apparent problem might be it
was lying about which city the troop was from so maybe I was checking the
wrong city.

But I was suspecting something wrong with the troops in field thing back
in the old 1.13 before coming to this 1.14 beta that keeps lying about the
unit data. So I do think something is wrong someplace in the troops in
field unhappiness and/or the suffrage wonder.

-MarkM-

--
Got a website? Get 10,000+ hits a day FREE...
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/10000hits/