[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4810) Reputation is a fragile thing

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4810) Reputation is a fragile thing
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:15:58 -0700

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 11:26:56PM -0700, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Christian Knoke wrote:

> > I hated diplomacy in Civ2,always, and it seems I won't like it in Freeciv.
> >
> > Can we make it an option? (8-:
>
> Make what an option, exactly?

Option: aidiplomacy  -  Allow diplomacy with AI players
  Allows diplomacy such as meetings, peace, alliances with AI players. The
  AI will actively use this to enforce its role.
  If set to 0, only intelligence is possible when you have an embassy, and
  you are always at war with any AI player.
Value: 1, Minimum: 0, Default: 1, Maximum: 1

So 0 is the 1.14 behaviour.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de
* Please note new mail address - Neue Mailadresse beachten *