Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some bugs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some bugs
From: Marko Lindqvist <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:13:31 +0300

Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Marko Lindqvist wrote:

- Sorting by city size does not work at city report. Seems like it
actually sorts by build target. Sorting by most other columns does
nothing (intentionally? for some columns sorting does not make sense)

Regarding the column sorting problems... I believe you need to use GTK+
2.2.x.

Maybe configure should default to other clients (gtk+1.2) when installed gtk2 is too old. (No, I'm not volunteering)

- Caz