Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some bugs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some bugs
From: Marko Lindqvist <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:35:58 +0300

Marko Lindqvist wrote:

- Settler can build roads over river before bridge building researched when ordered to 'connect'. (No savegame available, sorry)

I probably just got confused by connecting settler going over river. Just noticed that it shows 'R' even then.

- I managed to move alpine troops to same tile with enemy unit (instead of attacking). I'll see if I can reproduce this from savegame.

Known, not reproducible bug. It got more interesting after that. Unit that my alpine troops tried to attack was horsemen and I had no horsemen myself. Next turn I noticed one horsemen unit at units report, which means that that unit (or much less likely: some other horsemen) was inserted into my unit list at client. Unit still showed flag of its real owner. I tried 'goto' for alpine troops and it didn't show path. Goto was executed anyway (so it was not considered illegal). Does this mean air goto was used?

- Caz