Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3489) Patch to add new generator

To: jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3489) Patch to add new generator
From: "Reinier Post" <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:28:57 -0700

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 08:32:58PM -0700, jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I certainly agree.  I just copied how the other generators work.
> Is there an easy way to fall back to pregame mode right now?

Actually, I don't know!  Probably not.  I'd have to look into the code.
Meanwhile, the problem I had compiling seems to have been only
temporary.  Ports 5561 and 5562 are in fact running it.
Please test (and invite others) to see if there is anything wrong.
If you think it's OK, I'll include the patch into the regular patch set
for CVS servers.

(In that case you have to keep it up to date; the server on the
CVS ports is automatically recompiled every day.)

--
Reinier