Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3682) bugs in helpdata.txt

To: ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3682) bugs in helpdata.txt
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:12:39 -0800

freeciv.freeciv.org == cvs.freeciv.org == www.freeciv.org

>    new: rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>    (I *think* this address is also forwarded, if not it really
>     needs to be!)

It is since day 1 of RT.

>    Some other choices:
>      bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx

The MXs of freeciv.org (which is different to www.freeciv.org) is
*.complete.org for the mailing lists. But I'm sure we can get an alias
back.

> I like bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx and freeciv.org/bugs.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  (On the statement print "42 monkeys"+"1 snake"): BTW, both perl and Python