[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civ3 graphics system

To: vze49r5w@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civ3 graphics system
From: bursig@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 22 Nov 2002 14:08:57 +0100

Hi

> Nice work on the hills/mountains part.  The irrigation bit is probably ahead
> of its time
> (and I think will break old tilesets unnecessarily).

Irrigation/Farmland
It don't break other client when I support gfx from them and that will be soon.

In this state it must be done check that this tilles exist.
When not then load and draw old style ( single tile ).

I simply send this patch too erly and it was not finished but I want have this
functionality in SDLClient.

Hills/Mountains
This change give you even better result when you use Civ3 style hills/mountains
!

Have you check other changes ?
What about Road/RR draw sequence and Special after that ?

Rafal