[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2329) Portattacks 7

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2329) Portattacks 7
From: "Raahul Kumar via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 04:20:23 -0800

--- Thomas Strub via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> > BUT, these ideas _really_ change freeciv as a game, and I'd rather wait
> > with this as a separate patch :-)
>
> I think with:
> - gen top
> - gen impr
> - server autoattack
> - different layers
> - core cleanup
> - big changes in the network protocoll
> - teamslite
> - change in bribe-cost
> - borders
>
> - changes in metaserver
> - new connect dialog
>
> (- acceding settlercost)
>
> There should be a plan for the "2"

Finally ; ). At long last the coveted 2. The network protocol changes alone
make it worthy of 2, but the AI changes, the borders patch and others transform
the game.

Aloha,
RK.

http://www.adventurers-comic.com/d/20021115.html

Khrima's starting to make a stand here! Who do people think of when they hear a
town's been destroyed? Khrima! The world will cower before his laser glory! --JP