Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Creating dead player after the game has started.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Creating dead player after the game has started.
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:36:43 +0200

Hello,

some people want to observe games. Until now they join a game, choose a
nation and disband there units to see the hole game. With gen 2 there is
an empty island and with other generators there are free starting
positions. I don't like the empty islands, but i think that people
should have the possibility to look at games.

With my patch its possible to create dead players after the game has
started.

Thomas