Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: rendering maps as single images

To: Brandon Craig Rhodes <brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: rendering maps as single images
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:03:52 -0400 (EDT)

Why not just make the freeciv window really big (larger than your
screen) and use GIMP's window-capture option?  It may not be the most
elegant or scriptable, but it works.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."