Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] rendering maps as single images

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] rendering maps as single images
From: Brandon Craig Rhodes <brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Sep 2002 20:32:24 -0400

I have a large map which I would like to render as a single image.  I
do not want to take dozens of screenshots from all over the map and
then assemble them into a single image.  Is there some utility
available that will either draw the map, or give me easy access to the
internals of FreeCiv's rendering engine?

--
Brandon Craig Rhodes   brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://rhodesmill.org/brandon