Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion for freeciv change

To: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: carl meiner <rod_serling_101@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion for freeciv change
From: Miguel Farah <miguel@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:13:28 -0400

 Martin Willemoes Hansen [08/08/2002 05:57] dijo/said:
>Your idea has been notet .. it will be added to the website asap.

As long as we're at it:

One thing I do a lot is team up several engineers to perform heavy
modifications of terrain (get rid of swamps, transform all deserts to
plains, conect continents by transforming sea squares to land, etc.). I
usually use teams of 6 or 8 engineers, which I have to move individually
and give orders one at a time, even if they're exactly the same. I also
use teams of 3 to build roads and/or irrigate and teams of 2 to clean up
a polluted square in one turn.

I'd love to be able to stack N engineers up, so they'll behave as a
single unit, moving together and performing the same duty together.