Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] win32 bug latest version (PR#1814)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] win32 bug latest version (PR#1814)
From: "J.K.Sun" <jsun2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andreas,
     To reproduce the problem, go to the city with units available to
 upgrade. Upgrade the unit. e.g. from Dragoons to Armor in the city "Puntas
Arenas" in
 the attached save game "junk".
 This is using the hires png tileset posted in Apolyton.
 You'll see the unit graphics overlapped between the upgraded unit and the
 pre-upgrade unit.

     Regards,

     -----J.K.