Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion for freeciv change

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxx>, carl meiner <rod_serling_101@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion for freeciv change
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:16:50 +0200

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 12:33:17PM +0100, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> On 8 Aug 2002, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
>
> > Your idea has been notet .. it will be added to the website asap.
>
> As far as I understand this is what SMA is supposed to do.  Actually SMA
> will be able to do much more than that

Yes. You can let the SMA decide which action is the best (based on
parameters you choose) or you can specify which action the settler
pool should carry out or a mixture of these two.

> (which I am not sure is a good thing).

Time will tell.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  "brand memory are for windows users that think their stability