[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cevo 2 -- cleaned up version

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cevo 2 -- cleaned up version
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 03:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

Amazingly, graphics files for Civ 2 have turned up on the freeciv ftp site.I
hope this evil pirate is found and hung. Infrining copyright. And to think they
give these guys such a light prison term. I say death is too good for them !

Modpack authors can use them for checking that we have no Civ 2 graphics.
They're called units.gif, terrain.gif etc. Open them up and see if the tilesets
are actually legal. They are located at incoming. I expect that the
webmasters(if they know what's good for them) will delete them after 2 days.

The destroyer - no I believe Daniel to be in the clear. The naval units are
actually higher res, and if you examine them they have details lacking in the
Civ 2 graphics. Rear guns, twin masts etc.

Aloha,
RK.

Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant idiot.
{The Colour of Magic, 1983, Tery Pratchett}