[Freeciv-Dev] tileset comparison page

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] tileset comparison page
From: Michael Süß <mai99dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:03:12 +0200

Hi,

Daniel had a page set up with a few screenshots of different tilesets (dont know if it still exists). Now that cevo is coming along nicely and as far as I know several modifications of hires existing, I would really like to take a look at a page like this again. Actually, this page should probably be hosted at freeciv.org, but I would also settle for a link there. And with that in place, maybe put up a poll about which tileset looks best and should become the default *duck*? I am asking cause I think cevo really smokes the others...

Michael Suess