[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cevo 2 -- cleaned up version

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cevo 2 -- cleaned up version
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:16:38 +0200 (MEST)

We did a round on this for my r-hires units collection too in #freeciv
yesterday, and found several units that must have been copied from payciv
and then altered slightly by hand. This despite asking every source if
their units were original (in addition to asking for a GPL license). Bad.
I'll upload a new version of it soon[*].

BTW, Daniel, I think maybe the destroyer in your cevo tileset is from civ2
as well. Maybe Raahul can check that one out. I don't have the originals
anymore.

Yours,
Per

[*] probably after release

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21