[Freeciv-Dev] Re: tileset comparison page

To: Michael Süß <mai99dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: tileset comparison page
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:41:58 -0400 (EDT)

A new version of that page is up at
http://speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/tilesets/

It features current screenshots, eight different tilesets, and a sane
layout.

I have also placed a tarbal of the page in ftp.freeciv.org, so it should
be easy to put up there.  Maybe stick an announcement on the main
page?  Definately *don't* link to speyer1-b.student.umd.edu -- it's going
down on May 22 for at least 3 monthes.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."