[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Magellans

To: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Magellans
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 05:44:49AM -0700, Raahul Kumar wrote:
> >

> > > He he I use very different wonders (but I won't tell you :-)
> > >
> > > Time for  a query on the website: "What wonders do you go for, to win the
> > > game?"
> >
> > True. I am willing to bet Magellans will not even make the top 3, possibly
> not even the top 5.
> >
> > And Christian: If you don't build the big 3, how do you stay in the game?
> > I would expect you to die quickly.
>
> heh, I guess it's time for a mano a mano match between Raahul and
> Christian.

;-).

Mike, what do you think of Magellans? Overpowered wonder, or weak wannabe.

I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. If Christian even dreams of beating
me he had better wake up and apologize.

So when will you be free for a deathmatch Christian? I play real world
map(always, I like the idea of conquering the real world), hard AIs, at
least 7 players(only two humans), and 10 settlers.

Which specific real world map I leave to you.

> -mike

Aloha,
RK.
        Once Again From the Top

Correction notice in the Miami Herald: "Last Sunday, The Herald erroneously
reported that original Dolphin Johnny Holmes had been an insurance salesman
in Raleigh, North Carolina, that he had won the New York lottery in 1982 and
lost the money in a land swindle, that he had been charged with vehicular
homicide, but acquitted because his mother said she drove the car, and that
he stated that the funniest thing he ever saw was Flipper spouting water on
George Wilson.  Each of these items was erroneous material published
inadvertently.  He was not an insurance salesman in Raleigh, did not win the
lottery, neither he nor his mother was charged or involved in any way with
vehicular homicide, and he made no comment about Flipper or George Wilson.
The Herald regrets the errors."
                -- "The Progressive", March, 1987