[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC][Patch] AI can fly v2 (fwd)

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: per@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC][Patch] AI can fly v2 (fwd)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:29:06 +0200

Dear diary, on Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 01:26:37PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> > Observations:
> > - The AI does not seem in any hurry to get the necessary techs for flight.
>
> yes...  I'm not sure what is the best way to choose techs.

Usually desire for each tech is based on overall desire for
units/buildings/techs it provides. Thus, if many cities will want to build
aircrafts a lot, they will want flight a lot ;).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else.
.