[Freeciv-Dev] New Connection Dialog for Win32

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New Connection Dialog for Win32
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:51:14 -0800 (PST)

Tested on Win98:

Clicked on civclient. That successfully started civserver, and correctly passed
initial settings. Checked to see if difficulty levels and no of players passed
was correct, it passed. I noticed that you cannot seem to change to the
civserver
that is started and adjust the other settings. I could not see how to change
things like goody huts etc.(Note, I just discovered that you can type in set
commands at the chatline).

The city screen is ugly. It looks a mess, and does not match the new city
dialog
in CVS. When loading games, if you select a scenario like the earth map, it
does
not easily allow you to create AI players. It's also missing the CMA. There is
no memory of where you last loaded the savegame from, forcing you to navigate
to it again.

The disconnect and quit dialogs work as expected. It's a good start.