Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small patch to AI Manage functions

To: Zach Garner <zach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small patch to AI Manage functions
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:56:15 +0100

Dear diary, on Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 07:48:57PM CET, I got a letter,
where Zach Garner <zach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> I'm slowly getting into the freeciv AI.

Very good. If you are bored and want something to dig in, please check my TODO
at http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/dev/freeciv/TODO - there's also described where
the cleanups done by me can be found etc.

Unfortunatelly, I really lack the time for freeciv AI now ;(((. I will try to
do my best to finish the ai_manage_explorer cleanup (Mike had some good
objections) and try to move on to the next patch.

>   2.  I've changed from ai_manage_explorer(unit *) to
> ai_manage_explorer(player *, unit *) to be consistent with other
> ai_manage functions. Before the change, unit_owner(punit) had to be
> computed every time ai_manage_explorer was called.

I feel relatively neutral with this. Something wrong with the current fashion?

Can you please send the unified diff? This is very difficult to review for me.

Kind regards,

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
* IRCnet operator
.
I love deadlines.
I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
-- Douglas Adams.
.