Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small patch to AI Manage functions

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small patch to AI Manage functions
From: Zach Garner <zach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Feb 2002 14:48:55 -0600

> Then you are right (btw it's your fault because if you did context diff I
> would have understood you better).
I have dishonored freeciv-dev and will commit Samurai Seppuku as
punishment. Or at least, I will make sure I submit the patch correctly
next time.

> I take it it's a rhetoric question? ;)

I couldn't help myself  :)

--------

As a note, I am very interested in working on the AI in freeciv.
However, I have not contributed a great deal to Free software projects
before (though I have worked on the AI for the game Othello under
guidance of my prof. for an extended period of time). I very much
appreciate help and criticism and will do my best conform to freeciv's
coding style, procedures, etc.