[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hello; Elementarization of Unit Properties; New/Improv

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hello; Elementarization of Unit Properties; New/Improved Info Screens
From: Gregor Zeitlinger <zeitling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:17:17 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Christian Knoke wrote:
> >    - the same for buildings (well, of course showing only the
> >      (non)existence)
> These seem to be a bit overkill for me. Anybody with a 28 inch
> monitor out there? ;-)
that's not the point. You'll never show all abilites at once. Rather
certain buildings and certain units. You may want to know which cities
have attack units that you can send for a raid or which cities could build
a research lab to speed research up. I've missed this very often, usually
when I have more than 10 cities.

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx