[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Release goals

Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Release goals
From: Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jan 2002 15:55:32 +0100

Am Don, 2002-01-10 um 18.42 schrieb Raimar Falke:
> Have I forgot anything? Do you think that I have rated wrong? Can you
> fill out the ?s ?
I think you forgot the stuff that's already in CVS but not in the last
release (new citydialog etc).
What about the borders?
There was this patch that things like science-dialog won't popup but
instead a button would flash, indicating tht there is a new advance.
When you press the button, the dialog pops up. Anything new about that?

According to "release early release often", the new citydialog alone
would have been enough for a new release IMHO.

Niels