[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Release goals

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Release goals
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:12:15 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
>  - sound (3, ?)

I don't see anything else that it is necessary to add to the sound patch
as of yet. There are a few things that can be improved (multiple tech
sound hooks, civ3 sound spec, more sounds, and always more sound hooks)
but none of these are necessary and none of them high priority for me
right now.

The big problem is that so far I have only heard from one person who has
tried it (except me).

If we think that sound is important for the release, then we could always
put it into cvs now, and fix the bugs as they are discovered.  That is, at
least, much better than adding it a few weeks before release and
discovering the bugs after.

> Have I forgot anything?

That little city_min_dist = 3 patch? :)

Yours,
Per

"Oil industry spokesmen dismissed as "absurd" and "nonsense" allegations
by aid experts, veteran East Africa analysts and several prominent Somalis
that President Bush, a former Texas oilman, was moved to act in Somalia,
at least in part, by the U.S. corporate oil stake." -- L.A. Times