[Freeciv-Dev] Re: More imporved game starting [patch]

To: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: More imporved game starting [patch]
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 22:20:05 +0100

Dear diary, on Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 10:13:42PM CET, I got a letter, where
Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> But the server has the same language as the client because it has the same
> environment (If it is started using the patch) so the description can be
> safely used in label near the slider for that value.
Hmm, if we do something like this, we should probably do it universally, so
that it will be usable even for control of remote servers.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
Firewall in a way is like the doorkeeper of a local pub. If you don't have your
I.D. on you, or if for some reason you do not qualify to enter, the doorkeeper
will not permit you to enter. In some extreme cases these doorkeepers will not
let you out, or at least give you a hard time before they finally let you out.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/