[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tech cost patch v16 (PR#1082)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tech cost patch v16 (PR#1082)
From: Juha Litola <slave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:12:01 +0200

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 05:58:27PM +0100, Reinier Post wrote:

> These are all improvements, but still I'd like to ask you to move
> the AI code that needs find_requirements() to your own code.
>
> There are already some ugly exports in the code, it's important
> not to add any more.
I need confirmation, that such a large patch will be accepted to
cvs. And I really think that changing ai should be in separate
patch after this one is applied. Testing ai is much easier after
basic functionality is in. And somehow it seems strange that
new feature -patches should at same time clean up the old cruft
from ai.

Anyway, I won't have time to make ai patch until January. I'll
see then whether it has to be included to this patch or if
I can make it in separate one.

--
// Juha Litola