[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Development Strategies [Was Documentation, Usability a

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Development Strategies [Was Documentation, Usability and Development]
From: Gregor Zeitlinger <zeitling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 01:22:24 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Andrew Sutton wrote:
> so really, using the simken stuff, we eliminate the concept of modules in
> exchange configuration files. each configuration file actually defines code
> inside the module. intersting. that's a pretty good idea. lets roll with it.
> c++ and simken sounds good to me :)
Yes, but I'd like to do some more research on it. I just found BeanShell
which I mentioned in the previous mail. It's for Java only and doesn't
have the xml support already, but seems more powerful and is really
lightweight and has syntax even closer to Java than simkin does.

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx