[Freeciv-Dev] Tech cost patch v3

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Tech cost patch v3
From: Juha Litola <slave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:52:14 +0200

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 03:05:29PM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:
> It doesn't look bad, only the coding style needs to be fined a bit, IMHO.
It would help to know what it currently is ;)

Included is modified patch with following chages:
- Converted c++-style comments to c-style
- Add capability tech_cost
- Added cost field to advance-structure
- Calculate costs only once
- Converted if in tech_cost to switch
- Got rid of floats
- Changed for (i = 0; i < players; ++i) to player_iterate

> Shouldn't you also modify ai/advmilitary.c ? >:)
I hope not, I haven't got faintest idea what happens there. Someone
more familiar with ai should probably check if modifications are
needed.

--
// Juha Litola