[Freeciv-Dev] AI devel

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI devel
From: Jacek Popławski <jpopl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:24:09 +0100

Hello :)
I have been away this mailing list, and away Freeciv multiplayer for a long
while. I want to ask what is going on with AI development, now. Is someone
trying to add diplomacy to AI?
I think we can use "score". I mean "Iron Working" can have score=100. "Pottery"
can be 50, and gold will be 1. So if we need Iron Working from AI - it will
agree only if we give it Pottery and at least 50 gold.
How can we score peace? It depends of civilization power, and diplomatic
situation with other civs.

PS. one more thing - are there plans to add features from Civ3 - like resources
and culture?

--
All eyes see the figure of the wizard
As he climbs to the top of the world