[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:56:50 +0100

> > >                          And why are threshold nos not far lower for sea
> > > and air units?
> No idea. I would expect 4 for sea units. And 2 resp. 1 for air units, when
> they
> will come on the scene. get_threshold(struct unit *) would be nice, let's
> insert it into TODO :-).
Here comes patch which comments definition of THRESHOLD and explains its mean
(with hope I deduced it correctly ;-).

Patch for get_threshold() will come later, I will need to test its effects for
ships, noone knows if they won't get mad :-).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/