[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] MAPSTEP

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] MAPSTEP
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:33:31 +0200

The patch removes all occurrences of DIR_DX by:
 - replacing loops with adjc_[dir_]iterate or
 - useing the new macro MAPSTEP or _MAPSTEP

I'm sure I have made mistakes. Can you please go over the patch? I
know that the patch may slowdown the goto code because more tests for
realness will be carried out. Also note that I have only tested that
the changed tree compiles.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for extra security.