[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] New city dialog (4)

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] New city dialog (4)
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:55:01 +0200

There...
I think I have addressed all points about the City Overview now...
Haven't done anything with the worklist yet...
Not sure about the frame border width though, can't find anything in the
code to set such a thing... Did You really try the dialog Yourself? My
toolkit might be the reason the frames doesn't look that much if You
just looked at the screenshot...

Screenshot:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/citydialog4.jpg
Patch:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/new_city_dialog4.diff.gz

I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to keep working on this so I
would appreciate it if we could concentrate on getting it into cvs - and
work on more extravagant features later... So, tell me what needs to be
taken care of before it'll go into cvs...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)