[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: Modified can_build_improvment()

To: Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sebastian Bauer <sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patch: Modified can_build_improvment()
From: Kevin Brown <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:11:13 -0700

Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       That would be most useful. If such a patch were added in to CVS,
> then I could try to tidy up the building effects code a little. (The last
> FreecivAC patch to Freeciv was rejected ostensibly for having too many
> blank lines and comments in it - well, the current impr-gen patch has
> virtually no comments in it...)

Hmm...well, this should put to rest the claim that others have made
that patches never get rejected strictly due to aesthetics...

--
Kevin Brown                                           kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    It's really hard to define what "unexpected behavior" means when you're
                       talking about Windows.